Weight Loss Success!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dandelion Tea

Saturday, April 2, 2011
One word-Edema. I have it bad. Cankles, swollen legs, fingers, arms, the works. It is always made 10 times worse with eating high sodium foods. No kidding. :) I know it should not take a rocket scientist to figure this out, but hey, I have my vices.

Enter dandelion tea. This not too tasty tea is not one I would consume for pleasure. At least not yet. My taste buds are still working. :) Besides tasting like a mud pie, the tea work wonders for water retention. One cup of this King of the Weeds and you will start to feel and see relief. Yes ladies and gents, it makes your trips to the restroom much more frequent. Essentially, this herb helps to detox the liver and kidneys.
Note: Due to strong detoxing effects possible side effects include gallbladder discomfort and possible kidney stones (if they are already present) So for you "stoner" people out there who suffer, I would not recommend.

Okay so after a night of eating cheese dip, yup, who moved my tea? I need some ASAP. :)

Blessed Be...

0 comments:

Post a Comment