Weight Loss Success!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, April 11, 2011

Water How I Need Thee

Monday, April 11, 2011
Not enough water yesterday. I woke swollen this morning. Darn edema! Fingers look like little sausages. But it is okay. I am going to drink water soon. Now the most disturbing thing is how I gained 15lbs overnight! Sorry ladies and gents, seems my scale is not reliable. I know I have lost though-clothes fit better. Time for a new scale! I am going to spring for a heavy duty one.

I did have two chocolate chip cookies yesterday about mid day. But it should not have caused me to gain that much. :D
Like I said, I am a sugar addict.

I did make a yummy fruit salad for dessert last night:
Sugar Free Ambrosia

1 can pineapple chunks in juice-not heavy syrup
1 can mandarin orages (lite)
1 can whole cherries in water
1 3oz box sf cheesecake jello pudding
3/4 c shredded coconut
1 c plain yogurt

Prepare jello per instructions on box. Add yogurt and mix together. Add remaining ingredients and stir until fruit is completely coated. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment