Weight Loss Success!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, April 10, 2011

So far So Good

Sunday, April 10, 2011
I have officially lost 25 lbs since March 15th. Not too bad for a gal that is not trying just too hard. :) I have cut back on the sugar, not cut it completely though. I have also cut down on the caffeine.
Most importantly, I have started to move! Not homes mind you, but physically moving around as often as I can. I walked for 1 mile yesterday and half of a mile this morning. My goal is to do at least 1/2 mile daily.

I do feel better. I have more energy and I seem to be sleeping better. Most importantly, I am no longer achy. My muscles like me a bit more now. Muscles, like many organs and tissues in your body, love aerobic activity.

I am also drinking more water. This is helping with the edema.

My daily regimin of herbs and suppliments consist of the following:
1. A woman's multi-vitamin and herbal complex
2. PDA from Nature's Sunshie for enzyme and digestion
3. Master Glandular Formual from Nature's Sunshine for metabolic functions-we must support the hypothalamus!

On the menu for today:
Curry Tuna Salad with Greens

1 Large Package of Tuna in water
1/4 c Light Mayo
4-6 T of pickle juice (I use pickles made with Splenda)
2 celery stalks chopped into bite size pieces
1/2 t onion powder
1/2 t garlic powder
1 t curry powder (I use yellow)
salt and pepper to taste
2 hard boiled eggs chopped

Mix all ingredients together and let sit for at least 2 hours in fridge. Serve over lettuce greens. Whole wheat crackers are great with this! Not to mention a cool glass of lemon iced tea.

Tea Drinkers Rave - Best Tea Ever

0 comments:

Post a Comment