Weight Loss Success!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

On the Menu

Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Last night I made a pretty yummy dinner and very quick too. Heated up Johnsonville Turkey and Cheddar Brats and made quick baked beans.
I must say that turkey meat is really good and much healthier for you. The only turkey I do not like is ground turkey. Not the same for me and it tastes "strong" for some reason. Almost gamey.

Turkey ham, bacon, keilbasa is my fav. Now these brats can be added! Super yummy. I served them with a small amount of horseradish sauce. WOW!

Weight is holding @ 324 but hubs and I realized that our scale is not made to go over 300 so this is why I can fluctuate so badly. It is not giving me an accurate reading.

So far so good. I am walking each day and taking vitamins. Wish me luck!

Vitamin World

0 comments:

Post a Comment